Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Shout, Shout, Let It All Out!

Nagging is one of those things I can do without!  COME ON!  I'm talking to you!
Friends!  Do you ever feel so frustrated that you've gotta yell?

I sure do.  I'm pretty sure I'm not alone, either, Friends.  There's an Oldie about this sort of thing.  It's a song called "Shout," and it's sung by Tears for Fears.  They were a singing group in the 1980s.  Get in the Way Back Machine and look it up, Friends. 

Anyway, that song really speaks to me these days.  Sometimes I feel like everyone and everything in the world right now was put here to do nothing but nag me.  About what? Oh, you know.  The usual stuff.  I don't wanna get into it right now, because I'm already so frustrated that I need to shout.

And that's why I like that song so much.  It resonates with me.  It helps me work through these feelings of frustration.

Maybe you need to shout, too, Friends.  Just make sure you don't shout at someone who doesn't really deserve it. 

I love ya lots, Friends!  And I'll see ya tomorrow!  In the meantime, if ya need me, I'll be shouting at the air!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment