Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

Casty's Crampin' My Style

I'm dreamin' of a swing and a slide and the day when I can use my sandbox again!
Hiya, Big People!

Well, ya know, this weekend sure was one of those beautiful weekends.  I got to spend most of it playin' outside on my swing and slide.

However, every time I got near my sandbox, Mommy chased me off, 'cause she said I'm not supposed to get sand in my cast.  The sandbox is my favorite outdoor toy, so this really put a cramp in my style, but just two more weeks with the cast, and then it'll be just a memory. 

Hopefully.

You know, at first,  I thought it was really fun to have a broken arm.  I got all kinds of attention.  My cast was all pretty and blue, and the sock-part of it was so shiny, bright white.  Now, the sock-part's lookin' kinda grubby, and it's gettin' heavy on my arm.

And.  Friends, have you ever been fastasleep and been rudely awakened by a face fulla cast?  Bonk! 

Well, I have.  Not only does it hurt, but it also startles the heck outta ya, and then it's hard to get back to sleep after such an indignity. 

Don't even get me started on havin' to be so fussy with that cast and not get it dirty or wet.  I'm a kid who likes to live full-force.  I'm a kid who loves baths and my sandbox.  Havin' to forsake the sandbox and modify my bath ritual really cramps my style!

As much fun as the attention has been, havin' a broken arm is the pits, as it turns out.  I do not highly recommend it, Friends.

But I love ya lots.  I'll see ya tomorrow.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment