Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Sing Like Nobody's Listening...

...And you wanna make 'em wanna hafta make 'em listen!  La-la-LAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Hiya, Big People! 

Hey, you know that saying about how you oughtta dance as though nobody's watchin' and sing like nobody's listenin'?  I think it's all about livin' your life without caring what anydarnbodyelse things about whatchya do.

Thing of it is, I think it's most brave and beneficial to sing as though nobody's listening WHILE people are, in fact, listening. 

That's like sayin' "I accept who I am, and you're gonna accept who I am, too!  How the heck right about THAT?!" 

That right there is confidence, Friends!

It takes a little practice to get there, though.  Maybe start out pretendin' nobody's watching or listening, and then just throw abandon to the wind and be yourself, once you're good and comfortable. 

You know I just love ya, Big People!  You keep on bein' you!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment