Pages

Friday, April 21, 2017

Something's Strange About Today

I'm told it's Friday, but Mommy has lotsa work for me to do.
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Friday to you!

Well, what I mean, it's Friday.  And normally, Fridays make me HAPPY! 

But as it is today, Mommy has some serious plans for me to do. 

My work has been cut out for me, and it's a whole big globba work, and it's gonna stink up my Friday.

You see, Mommy's makin' me sort and organize my toys.  Doesn't she realize that toys are for playing with?  Not for sortin' and organizing!  That ruins the whole fun of toys, which is the whole point of toys!

I don't know, Big People.  Maybe she's right.  Maybe it'll be even MORE fun to play with my toys when they all have homes, insteadda layin' all over the floor.  Maybe it'll be a nicer existence for my toys, havin' homes where they go at the end of a playin' shift, insteadda layin' all over the floor.  But I've always thought that my toys were participating in kind of an Occupy the Floor Movement, to throwback to the year I was born. 

I'll do it, but I don't hafta like it. 

I love you, though, Friends!  And I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment