Pages

Saturday, June 3, 2017

I Am A Kindergartener-in-Waiting!

Kindergartener-in-Waiting, right here!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

Well, ya know, Thursday morning, I watched as the big yella school-bus made its stop at the bus-stop in town, and then I watched as it pulled away, and I realized that the next morning that big yella school-bus rolls up into the Bing, that'll be MY school-bus!

I'm excited, Friends.  I really am.  There's gonna be classrooms fulla kids for me to make friends with.  There are miles of book-shelves.  Tubs of clay.  A whole ROOM dedicated to art, and another to musics.

I know I'm gonna have my share of ups and downs, but so long as my overall trend is up, it's all gonna be good.  I am READY for school!

This year has been a whole big year of changes, Big People.  There've been a lot of things that I was used to seein' and bein' and doin' and knowin', my whole entire life, and it's all different.  The first halfa Twenty-Seventeen hasn't all been fun and games for me, you know, Friends.  There's been a lotta fun, don't get me wrong, but I've had my moments where I've thought I'd never not cry again.

That's how I know I'm really, really ready to make the transition from Preschooler to Kindergartener-in-Waiting, Friends.  Since 2017 started, I've done a lot of things I thought I'd never be able to do.  I'm older, wiser, maybe not as completely happy as I usedta be, but I'm resilient.  This summer's gonna be an adventure.  Kindergarten's gonna be an adventure.

And I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment