Pages

Sunday, June 4, 2017

The Fung Shui of Play!

The chi flows much more freely through my swingset now!
Hiya, Big People!  How are you this super-Sunday?  I'm doin' GREAT! 

Well, ya know, yesterday, I got to lookin' at my dang ol' swingset, and decided it could use a change of positioning.  It's been in the same spot in the yard since I was three years old. 

Not that there's anything wrong with that or anything.  I mean, I enjoyed lookin' out over the Township Building when I'd swing.  Nothin' wrong with that!

But I felt as though the energy of the universe could flow better through my swingset, and by extension, through me as I play on my swingset, so when Daddy moved the swingset yesterday so it could be mowed around, I seized the opportunity to change things the heck right up!

I liked the way the swingset was aligned with the house, as it sat out of the way of the lawn-mower.  Before, it was situated so I could face either west or east as I was on the swing, harnessing the power of the sunrise and sunset.  However, now I can swing with the power of the north or south winds.  Just that little change makes me feel even more powerful as I play. 

I'm not sayin' I won't ever move my swingset back to facing east and west, but for right now, I'm enjoyin' a different Fung Shui of Play!

So if you're ever feelin' like you're stuck in a rut, just change things up a little bit!  You'll be glad ya did!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment