Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

It's an "Up" Kinda Day!

Make your day an "UP" one!
Hiya, Friends!  I'm feeling fine and sassy today, Big People.  I've got some snap in my walk and some spring in my step.  The last few days, I've been kinda down, because of my teeth an' all, but today's an UP kinda day! 

Part of it is that I did get some rest, and love, and patience.  But the bigger part of it is that I just decided that I've let these teeth get to me long enough.  I just decided I'm just going to be happy before the end of this week, darn it! 

Happy is one of those things that you can fake until it comes true sometimes, I think.  If you don't have an underlying condition.  If you DO have an underlying condition, or you think you might, please see a doctor.  I love my doctor!  But I think he's just for kids.  You need to see a Big People doctor!

But if you don't have an underlying condition, and you're just feeling down because it's cloudy, or it's cold, or your jeans are pinching you or drawing in areas you don't want your jeans to draw into... just take a deep breath and fill your lungs up with air.  Beat your chest a little and fluff yourself up some.  Stomp your feet, left-right-left-right and make your arms go like snow-angel arms.  Then clap your hands together once, look in the mirror, give that reflection a smile, and say "You're gonna have a GREAT day, good-lookin'!"  And make it so!

Works for me every time I'm feelin' down. Might take a few days.  But once I decide something, once I set my mind to it, it's gonna happen. 

Just ask the babygate Mommy put up, thinking she'd keep me corralled.  I decided I was gonna get that babygate opened up someday soon.  I set my mind right to it, and by golly, it's come true!  A sliding bolt?! Come on, Big People!  That's WAY too easy!  Hahahaha!

Make it an Up kinda day, Friends!  If it helps, remember Zoe loves you!  Muah!







No comments:

Post a Comment