Pages

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Countin' Down!

I think you know what day it is!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you! 

Well, ya know, it is the Twenty-Fifth of the month.  That means it's time for me to remind you how much time you have to get ready for Christmas, Friends. 

I know, I know.  You don't wanna hafta hear it.  I know that you don't wanna think about Christmas, because now the weather's finally gotten nicey warm, and Summer's only just now beginning. 

Thing of it is, if ya start preparatin' now, you'll chip away at all the Christmassy stuff ya gotta do at the end of the year, and ya might get to experience the magic and wonder of the Season, the way I get to, and then you'll have a great time, and you'll remember that great time, and finally, you'll look forward to Christmas as much as I do! 

I believe they call that 'professional reinforcement!'  How about that, Big People?!

So anyway, consider yourself told, Friends!  You know what the end-goal is!  You know how much time you've got to accomplish it all.  You know what you've gotta do.  So it's all up to you!

I love ya lots, Big People, and I'll be cheerin' ya on along the way.  But for now, I have some serious playin' to do, so I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment