Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

I Choose Now!

It has its faults, but 2017 is MY TIME, and I LOVE IT!!!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to you! 

Well, ya know, I am a kid who's very much of her time.  If I were given the power to live in any time in human history, and maybe including when the dinosaurs were around, I'd choose to live right now.

It just makes sense.  All my toys are here in 2017.  My big-girl bed is in 2017.  I finally learned how to use a potty and enjoy it.  Why on EARTH would I go live in a time when potties aren't a thing. 

Seriously, though, potties are where it's AT, am I right, Big People?

Anyways, I know 2017 has its faults, but think of all the great things we have in 2017 that we've never had in previous times in history.  Central heat.  Ipads.  Quality children's programming on public television.  Caller Identification.  Shoppin' on the Internet.  Amazon's Alexa.  Cars that practically drive themselves.  Cars that actually DO drive themselves.  Wonderful synthetic fabrics that wick away sweat and keep ya feelin' cool and dry in hot weather. 

I mean, Friends, that doesn't mean that I wouldn't wanna visit other times in history.  I'd love to go visit the dinosaurs.  I really would. Just so long as my time-machine Winnebago had a potty I could use. 

Friends, let's choose now!  This is our time!  Let's love it!  I love you!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment