Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

I Like My Marshmellas Rare!

I like my roasted marshmellas without any pesky golden-brownness!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to you!

Well, ya know, it was a wonderful, long weekend.  I loved every minute of it! 

One of the most notable things about this weekend is that for the first time ever in my life is that I got to roast marshmellas all by myself, with no grown-up intervention.  I had my own stick, and my own spot at the fire, and I learned something about myself.

I learned that I really like my roasted marshmellas rare.  I stick 'em in the fire just long enough to heat 'em up, but not to impart any of that pesky golden-brownness or bubbles or caramelization the Grownups like. I wouldn't have known this, if the Big People in my life were still cookin' my marshmellas for me!

So even though I'm talkin' about marshmellas today, I feel like a Really Big Cheese, now that I know I like my roasted marshmellas rare!

Hey.  I'll see ya tomorrow, Big People!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment