Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

I Love Technology!

Hiya, Friends!  Zoe here!  How are you doing today? 

I just wanted to show you something.  I love technology, and here's a few pictures of me, writing this very blog, on my laptop.  Look!

I have to make sure my screen angle is adjusted just so.  Is it a little weird writing with Daddy watching over my shoulder?  You betcha!  But I deal with it.

Now we're checking out the latest on the NHL lockout.  Sounds like I'm gonna be finding a new wintertime hobby!

Ahhhh, here we go.  I'm ready, ready, ready, ready, ready to write!  Doin' a little workin' on my... blog tonight!


Yep.  I tap out my daily thoughts and musings on a Lenovo netbook.  Someday, I'd like a super-cool sportscar MacBook of some type, but for now, I like my little purple computer.  It's pretty great!  I'm really excited about it, because it's the first real technological curiosity that's all mine, and real!  I can't stress enough how much it means to me that it's real.  Don't get me wrong.  I like playing with my cell phone I got in Pittsburgh.  It's pink and pretty, and I like it, but I feel like I've had the same conversation on it over and over again.  It makes me wonder if the person on the other end is listening impaired, or maybe it's a decoy cell phone, to throw me off playing with Mommy's iPhone.  And I also have a pretend iPad.  I wasn't fooled for a minute on that one, but I like the noises it makes, so I played along with Mommy and Aunt Colleen when they bought me the pretend iPad at the store.  And I have a neat radio that lights up and plays classical music when I push the buttons on it.  My favorite's Rachmaninoff.  But I like Handel's Water Music and Beethoven's Symphony of Joy, too.  But that's a conversation for another day.  The point is, I like all those pretend technological gadgets, but I've always been ready for the real thing!

Technology and I go way back.  My whole entire life, actually!  I was listening to the iPod before I even left the hospital!  I've always been fascinated with our Sonos controllers.  And I'm happiest when I have something fun and technological in my hands.  I love playing with Mommy's iPhone, even if she doesn't like me to.  I almost got to buy something once, on Daddy's iPad, but he caught me.  But I'll take a remote control any day.  My fondest wish is to get to run the remote control on the television set we have.  I already know how to change the channels!  I just don't know which one I'm looking for.

Anyway, Big People.  Just thought I'd share and declare my love of technology with you.  And if you're reading this, you probably have at least a little crush on technology, and that's great!  There's enough technology to go around for all of us!  So I'll catchya later, Big People!  Zoe loves you!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment