Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Wear green, don't get pinched, say safe, mmmkay?!
Well, Happy St. Patrick's Day to ya, Big People!

If you noticed I'm wearin' my scrubs today, you are very astute.  There's a good reason for that.  First of all, they're green, and it's St. Patrick's Day, and second, as it's St. Patrick's Day, I'm workin' in the emergency room at St. Laffalotatus- Mercy-Mercy Hospital, treating pinch-wounds today.

It's crazy today, but I'm on my break right now, so I think it'd be a good time for a good, old-fashioned Zoe Public Service Announcement.

Ready for it?

Friends, St. Patrick's Day- related pinch wounds are completely avoidable.  All's you hafta do is wear some green on yourself.  Any shade of green you want, be it shamrock, emerald, hunter, forest, pine, spring, fluorescent, lime, acid, alien, grass, or pea.  Just find something green and put it on.  This will prevent the leprechauns from pinching you and causing you injury. 

St. Patrick's Day can be a fun holiday to celebrate, Friends, so long as you celebrate responsibly and put on something green today!  I'm lookin' out for ya!

I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, Friends!  Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Muah!


No comments:

Post a Comment