Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Happy March!

It's our March to Spring, Friends!
Hiya, Big People!  Well, today's March the First, and I'd like to call it the first day of our March to Spring!  How about that!  We're down to less than a month left until Spring!

Don't get me wrong.  I have had an EXCELLENT Winter, but I'm gettin' the hankerin' to wear some of my cute little non-Winter shoes.  Maybe try out some of my springy jackets.

I betchya you are, too, Friends!  I betchya you feel the same way!  It's been a lot of fun, bein' all bundled up, but it'll be nice to greet some warmer weather, won't it?

Friends, I'm gonna keep this kinda short-n-sweet today, so we can all start thinkin' Spring, mmmkay?

But you know that rainer shine, hot or cold, I sure do love ya lots, Big People!  That is one thing that doesn't change with the seasons!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment