Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

It's Daddy's Birthday!

I'm gonna jump outta this present and surprise Daddy for his birthday!
Hiya, Friends! 

Guess what!  Today's my Daddy's birthday!

What I really wanted to do for Daddy today is all of us get in my brand-new motorized Pink Jeep so I could drive us to a classy restaurant like Chuck E. Cheese and we could enjoy a nice meal together, celebrating the anniversary of Daddy's birth. 

That's what I wanted to do, but there are a coupla complications with that plan.  First of all, as it turns out, Big People don't like to go to Chuck E. Cheese on their own birthdays, and when they take a Little Kid there, it's under extreme duress and out of a deep sense of obligation.  There is no enjoyment.  So that wouldn't have been the place to take my Daddy for his birthday.  A sub-complication to this plan is that I'm not sure where there is a nearby Chuck E. Cheese.  Buffalo?  Rochester?  I don't know.  It's moot anyways, because Big People don't care much for Chuck E. Cheese. 

More troubling, however, is my acute lack of motorized Pink Jeep.  That's right.  I'm still pining for a PowerWheelz of my very own.  I asked Mommy to buy me one for Daddy's birthday, and would you believe she had the NERVE to flat-out refuse?  Then she wonders why Daddy's my favorite.

Awwww well, Friends.  I might have a thinger two up my sleeve, to make sure Daddy has a good birthday.  I hafta check to see what that might be, but I'm sure there's something.

I have some work to do, Friends, so I'll be seein' ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots!  Have a great day!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment