Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Bye-Bye, March!

À bientôt, Monsieur le Mars! This girl is ready for warmer weather and cook-outs!
Hiya, Friends!

Well, it's Tuesday, and also the last day of March, Twenty-Fifteen. 

You know, I thought that March was supposed to come in like a lion and go out like a lamb.  I suppose it could be said that compared to the way this March came in, today's more lamb-like than things were in the beginning, but still. 

Maybe what March is going out as is some kinda mutant lamb that got crossed with a puma or something.  I mean, it looks all fluffy and cuddly on the outside, but the lamb is still packin' some really sharp teeth and an attitude.

Whatever.  This girl is ready for warmer weather.  I wanna wear sundresses and sandals and my heart-shaped sunglasses. 

I'm ready to start thinkin' about goin' to the Lake.  I'm ready to start plannin' cookouts!  I'm ready to get out my squirt-bottle and microfiber cloth and help Daddy detail the cars for car-shows.

What I'm saying is that I had fun this Winter.  I did.  I enjoyed the snow.  I enjoyed everything about the winter.  Except that awful cold I got and the accompanying pink-eye, but the only reason I really resent that is that those eye-drops really stung!  Winter, I'm okay with, but I am ready to march along into Spring.  I'm ready for April showers and jumping in every mud-puddle I see.

I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment