Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Work-It Wednesday!

I like to use two-pound weights because Mommy won't let me lift heavier!
FRIENDS!  Yoo-Hoo!  We sat around enough yesterday, in our Art of Sitting chairs.  Today we've gotta get back on track with Work-It Wednesday!

You can do cardio or weights for Work-It Wednesday, but I like doing a combination of both.  If that's what you choose, then I commend you on an excellent choice, Friend!

However, if all you're interested in is maybe some walking... well, that works, too, Big People!  Every little bit helps! 

Nothing makes the middle of the week better like movin' the ol' tushie around, Friends.  And.  Not only that, but if ya move more, you can EAT more food!  How about that?!  Good food.  Not junk-food, but I'm not here to judge.

Hey.  I love ya lots, Friends.  I'll see ya tomorrow.  Work it this Wednesday!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment