Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

I Am Electrifying!

I'm electrifying- this isn't new. I've always known this about myself!
Friends, it's Tuesday, and I'm still at Ripley's Odditorium!  Aren't you glad about that?!

Anyways, sometimes, when ya travel, ya learn new things about the world around you, or maybe even about yourself.  However, this post just goes to show that sometimes, you do NOT learn something new.

What?!

That's right.  Thing of it is, I have always suspected... nay, I have always KNOWN that I am an electrifying Little Kid.  And before that, I was an electrifying Toddler Unit, and before that even still, right from the very beginning of me, I was an electrifying TigerBaby. 

It is true, and if you don't believe me, I believe I have a sizeable canon showing thus.

So at the Odditorium, there was this ball that looked just boring and unassuming, until ya stride up to it and put your hand on it, and then, you know what happens?  Ya set off a lightning storm inside the ball!  It's a Plasma Ball or something.  But it proves that I am an electrifying Little Kid!

Keep that in mind next time ya see me, Big People!  Make sure you can handle this type of energy! 

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Bzzzzzzzt!  Just kidding!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment