Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

I Like Coffee a Latte!

"Glug-glug-glug-glug!"

Hey-yo, Friends!  Zoe here.  Well, something magical has happened.  I got hold of Mommy's coffee cup.  At first, she was all like "Nooooooo!"  But then, she carefully tipped it up to my mouth, and I got to drink some of the foamy milk.

I love foamy milk, Friends!  I didn't even care that I didn't get any of the actual coffee.  That foamy milk was just delicious! And it made me feel like such a grown-up!

And then I stuck my hand right in Mommy's coffee cup.  It had cooled off, so don't worry about me burning my mouth or my hands on foamy milk.  Anyway, I guess sticking your hand right into somebody's coffee cup is kind of gauche, even if the coffee cup is as big as a sink.  My bad.  I didn't know! I just love to stick my hands in water and waterlike substances.

Ahhhhhh!  Good to the last drop, Friends!
I was kind of hoping that my gaffe with my hands in Mommy's coffee cup would get me the rest of her coffee.  It worked for Rozzie that one time when Mommy put her coffee cup down to answer the phone, and Rozzie stuck her tongue in Mommy's coffee.  Mommy said "Heeeeeeeeeey!" and then looked right at Rozzie and said "I'm gonna drink it anyway," and she put the cup up to her mouth and I was holding my breath, wondering if she really would, and she almost did take a drink, and then she put the cup down in front of Rozzie and said "I just can't.  You might as well have the rest."  Well, that's the result I was hoping for, Friends.  I was hoping Mommy would just let me have the rest of her coffee, foamy milk and all.

Didn't happen, but she did let me carry around her coffee cup after she was finished with it.  Made me feel like a big girl.  Made me feel all grown-up.  

Grown-ups, you have it pretty good, getting to drink hot beverages out of giant cups!  You have it pretty darned good!

No comments:

Post a Comment