Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

I Like Dog Food: So What?!

Yes! I like to eat dog food.  So what?
Hi, Friends!  Today, I want to talk to you about the wonderfulness that is Royal Canin Venison and Potato dog food.  That's right, I said it.  I like Rozzie's food, and here's why:  It fits in my mouth really well and is fun to eat like a suck-on candy.

 Except, because it's special dog food available only through Rozzie's veterinarian, I know that instead of a lot of empty sugar calories like a suck-on candy, and a lot of fillers and by-products that you might find in grocery-store dog food, what I'm getting when I pinch Rozzie's food from her dish is pure nutrition as well as great taste!

There are two things I really cannot figure out about Rozzie's food. 

First of all, I don't understand why Mommy flips out, chases me down, and fishes out of my mouth any dog food I put in my mouth.  I'm minding my own business.  I'm not bugging her!  All I'm doing is sucking on a piece of Rozzie's food like it's a lozenge.  The way Mommy handles this is a complete overreaction, but then again, you've met my Mommy.  If it weren't for overreacting, she wouldn't have any reacting at all, so that's that!

I mean, it tastes so good, how can it be bad?
Second of all, how is it that Rozzie leaves food in her dish long enough for me to get to it?  Big People, I've seen it with my own two eyes.  Mommy or Daddy scoops out a big scoop of food into Rozzie's dish at breakfast time, and sometimes that Rozzie doesn't go near her food dish until after I've eaten my supper!  That's all day!  That food sits in her dish all day, just being delicious, and Rozzie just ignores it!

I don't understand that a bit!  It's delicious!  Why, if I had Rozzie's teeth, I'd gobble through that big bowl of food so fast, no kid like me could just come along and pick out a piece of food and eat it like a lozenge.  I don't think Rozzie understands just how lucky she is to get a whole bowl of that food for every meal, and not to have Mommy flipping out on her.  I mean, Mommy encourages her to eat that food.

  
It gives me plenty of energy and keeps my coat shiny!
On the flipside, when I'm having my meals, Rozzie's right there by my high chair, waiting for me to finish or drop something.  My food's ordinary, and Rozzie can't seem to get enough of it.

I know this, Friends.  I love Royal Canin Venison and Potato and Royal Canin Duck and Potato dog food. It's great.  It's crunchy and nutritious and exciting.  I'm not going to apologize for my love of Rozzie's dog food.  If it were wrong for me to love it, it wouldn't taste so right. 

Honk if you agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment