Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Jump for Joy! It's Saturday!

Sorry for the redundancy- Saturday IS joy!
Hiya, Big People! 

Well, you know, I am a Saturday enthusiast, which I realize is not a very unique thing to be, but it's who I am, just the same. 

Saturdays are great because they're special.  They only come once a week and usually mean FUN!  And pancakes and BACON for breakfast.

I think you'll remember how much I love Bacon.  Bacon is the food equivalent of Saturday.  It's because Bacon is just delightful.  Basically no downsides to it.  Unless you have a health problem that Bacon is ALL downsides.

But I'm five, so if you are medically or ethically prevented from eating Bancon, well.... more for me!  Sorry, not sorry!

But Saturday... It only comes around once a week, so it has built-in moderation, AND it doesn't have sky-high sodium.

So enjoy Saturday, Friends!  If ya need me, I'm gonna be figuring out how to make a Saturday-shaped basket form bacon!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment