Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2017

When Your Day Tries To Take Away Your Sparkle!

Double-down on the sparkle, and grab yourself a Tootsie Pop!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you!

Well, ya know, sometimes, you'll be cruisin' along, according to plan, when all of a sudden, WHAM!!! your day just backhands you so hard across the face it wakes up your ancestors!

And boy are the ancestors ever cranky, gettin' woken up like that!

So what do you do when a day does that to you?  What do I do when that happens?  When my sparkle threatens to be dulled?

I'll tell ya what, Friends!  I put on my rainbow pants, my rhinestone-studded top, and I grab a Tootsie Pop.  Nothing can touch my sparkle then!

The Tootsie Pop is the thing that makes a real difference, you know. 

So, Friends, now that you know, you'll be able to ward off the sparkle-dulling!  You double down on your sparkle!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!


No comments:

Post a Comment