Pages

Friday, February 17, 2017

The Best Things In Life Are Free...

...But you can save it for the birds 'n' bees, I want BACON!  That's what I want!
Why, hello there, Friendalinos!  How are you on this fine Friday?

I'm doin' great, because I wanna talk to you about bacon, and how much I love it.

There's a song called "I Want Money," that sums up perfectly how I feel about bacon, if you change "money" to "bacon" in the song.  Because I'm five.  Money doesn't mean much to me right now, because I can't eat money.  I can eat bacon.

And boyo boy, do I ever! 

In my house, the top shelf isn't where Mama hides the cookies.  Naw.  Cookies are fairly safe on the eye-level shelf.  I'm streaky with cookies and can take 'em or leave 'em most of the time. 

Bacon, on the other hand.  If I smell that bacon has been cooked in the kitchen within the last three days, I am all over the place, looking for where that bacon could be.  We used to keep cooked bacon in the snack drawer in the fridge, but not since I figured out that spot for it and polished off some leftover slices.

Nope.  That bacon goes up on the top shelf of the refrigerator now.  Mommy thought she was outsmartin' me, puttin' it up there, but I've learned that if I open up the refrigerator door and step up on the ledge inside the refrigerator, I can reach the bacon, and then it's just Game On.

I guess you could say I am a bacon enthusiast.  I sure say that!

Friends, I love ya lots, but I think I smell the sweet, sweet smell of bacon in the air.  I've gotta go investigate this.  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment