Pages

Monday, February 13, 2017

Monday the Thirteenth!

Do your worst, Monday!  I have my sassy eyeshadow on today!
Hiya, Big People!  Well, it's Monday the Thirteenth, which is even more scary than Friday the Thirteenth, if ya ask me. 

Well, ya see, on Friday the Thirteenth, ya have the entire whole weekend to rest up from the antics of Friday the Thirteenth.  On Monday the Thirteenth, ya have all the baggage that Monday usually brings, plus a melange of mayhem only the Thirteenth of the Month can provide.

I think it's easier for a day of the week like Thursday, Wednesday, or even poor, ho-hum, Second Runner-Up Tuesday to absorb The Thirteenth's craziness.  That's why you never see me commentatin' on Tuesday the Thirteenth, or Wednesday the Thirteenth, or Thursday the Thirteenth.

Also, I rarely talk about a Saturday the Thirteenth or a Sunday the Thirteenth, because weekends tend to weaken the mayhemic power of The Thirteenth.  It's just easier to deal with it when you're relaxed and weekending.

But today's Monday the Thirteenth.  Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.  Your pal Zoe loves ya lots, Friends.  I'll ketchup with ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment