Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Pizza Comes In Logs Now!

Someday, I hope to live in a cabin made of pizza logs!
Hiya, Big People!  How are you on this wonderful Sunday?  I'm GREAT!

Well, ya know, recently, I had the opportunity to taste a delight called a "pizza log."  I ordered it off a kids menu at Duff's Restaurant.

Friends, I thought pizza was the ultimate in tastiness, but when ya roll up pizza toppings in a spring roll wrapper, deep fry it, and serve it with a side of fries and extra pizza sauce, you really have a winner.

It got me to thinkin' about how someday, it'd be fun to live in a cabin made of pizza logs, with oregano and basil growing for a yard, and a marinara pond with a breadstick deck on it.

I wouldn't wanna contract salmonella or any other food-borne hoobie-joobies from eating my pizza log cabin or the marinara pond, so I'd hafta rig it all up to be under some kinda heat lamp, maybe have some kind of steam table underneath the marinara sauce pond.  That all sounds really complicated, though.  And if the heat lamp is warm enough to keep the hoobie-joobies away from my pizza log cabin and marinara sauce pond, it would probably render staying there very uncomfortable.

Not to worry, though.  I have a solution!

I'm going to play my "fantasy card" now.  A pizza-log cabin with a basil and oregano lawn and a big, marinara sauce pond and breadstick deck is definitely seated within the realm of complete and utter fantasy.  Just like my flying cupcakemobile I like to make up stories about.  Existable only in my imagination.  And as it turns out, food-borne pathogens just do not exist in the imaginary world in which I go to visit.  How about that?!

I still really like pizza logs, though, Friends.  They're DELICIOUS! 

I love you more, so I'll see ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment