Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Awkward Astronauts

That Face When someone shows up to the astronaut party wearin' the same outfit as you.
Friends, I don't know about you, but on Saturdays, I like to go to a good party.  This Saturday, all my astronaut pals have hopped into an Imaginatron 2750XL model, and we're havin' a party on the intergalactic space station.

Now, I took extra care to choose my astronaut party outfit so I could stand out from the crowd.  And wouldn't you know?  Another astronaut showed up in the very same outfit as me, right down to the bright pink scarf I added for a pop of color. 

Well, it's that darned ol' Ariana Argon from Andromeda.  She's always stealin' my outfit choices.  The other astronauts tell me not to get all upset about it, because imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but it's hard to compete for flashiness with an astronaut from Andromeda who has sparkly, pale-blue skin and long curling hair that looks as though it's made of RGB fairy lights.

I mean, if anything, I'd like to imitate Ariana Argon from Andromeda.  I suppose I could get some makeup and make my skin sparkly and pale blue, but her hair is really other-worldly.  We just don't have the technology here on Earth to replicate that look that just comes to Andromedans naturally.  We don't!

Oh, well, Friends.  It's still a fun party.  I don't care if I'm twinsies with Ariana, I guess.  She might wear the outfits with more pizazz than I can pull off, but I have dance moves that Ariana cannot even attempt.

And with that, Friends, I hear my fravrite song comin' on, and they have a micro-dwarf moon they're usin' as a disco ball, so I've gotta go!  Enjoy your Saturday!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment