Pages

Monday, December 5, 2016

Have Some Nice Cream!

I like my nice cream in a sundae with marshmallow, hot fudge, and a cherry!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday to you!

Well, ya know, the Holiday Season is upon us, and that can make even the most sweetest-tempered of us a little punchy.

So imagine what it can do to those of us who aren't so sweet-tempered by nature, Friends!

Why, it can make a kid downright cranky-n-ugly, and sometimes that cranky-n-ugly gets taken out on store associates, wait staff, friends, family, strangers, other drivers on the road, co-workers, pets, and all.

The thing that I think everybody oughtta do is have some Nice Cream.  Either in just a dish, a cone, or as part of a sundae.  Everybody's nicer when they've had some nice cream.  Friends, get yourself a gallon bucket of nice cream.I love ya lots, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment