Pages

Friday, December 9, 2016

The Nice Cream Truck!

See me rollin' and dolin' out the Nice Cream!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday to you!

Well, ya know, from what I understand, in the Days of Yore, a long, long time ago, like back in the Eighties and Nineties, Fridays were magical days in the school cafeteria, because the kids could buy ice cream for a quarter!

I just love the idea of that, Friends.  Fridays are fun by nature, but addin' in an ice cream ticket must have just put the sparkly cap on a week at school for those school children so long ago.

In that spirit of Friday fun, and in my continued efforts to make the world a happier place, I have taken to the streets in the dang ol' Nice Cream Truck, and am driving around neighborhoods, doling out Nice Cream!  Givin' people a reason to smile!

I love ya lots, Friends!  If the Nice Cream Truck doesn't make it to your neighborhood, you go to the store and get yourself a pint of your fravrite ice cream to eat tonight in fronta the television.  It's been a week, and you deserve it. 

Hey.  I'll see ya tomorrow.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment