Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Rock Stars Among Us!

I look quiet and unassuming, but I am a GREAT performer!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to you!

Well, I'll tell ya right the heck what.  I have recently discovered that I am a rock star.  I didn't know this about myself until I spied Aunt Colleen's karaoke machine with microphones, and she let me sing with her!

We started out as a duo act when we sang Frozen, but I ended up being a breakout solo artist.  Now I'm tearin' up the stage with various renditions of the Alphabet Song (Super WHY's Remix is my FRAVRITE!) and also "Wide Awake" by Katie Perry.

Yep.  On the imaginary rock star show tour, I'm pretty much a big deal now.  How about that?!

It just goes to show, Friends, all you need to do is have a dream and a microphone and follow it!

I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment