Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Cats!

Her acting might come off as mechanical sometimes, but Lulu is fabulous!
Hiya, Friends!

Well, ya know I consider myself a friend of all creatures, real and mechanical. 

Recently, I was gifted with an animatronic kitty named Lulu.  To the casual observer, Lulu might look like a kinda creepy toy cat that moves by herself, but I see her for what she really is: a STAR, Friends.  A musical theatre STAR!

That's why the Little Giraffes and I have started production of the Andrew Lloyd Weber musical show Cats!  It's a show that just seems tailor-made for Lulu!

Now, Lulu's acting and dancing can be a little mechanical right now. But once she gets all trained up in her role, she'll be quite lifelike and natural and ready for her performance!

I love ya lots, Friends!  It feels great to be a patron of the arts!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment