Pages

Monday, December 12, 2016

Gross Day!

Today's a Gross Day, and not because of why you'd think!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday to you!

Well, ya know, I am a kid that's fascinated by numbers.  All kinds of 'em.  I love countin' 'em up, I love addin' 'em together and takin' numbers away from other numbers.

And the thing I noticed today is that it is the twelfth day of the twelfth month, so that makes today Gross Day!

No, no.  Not because Rozzie does really gross things on the floor, which she does.  That type of thing does not deserve a special day, I'll tell ya what. 

No!  Gross Day is when ya take the number of the month of the year and multiply it by the number of the day of the month.  Today those numbers are twelve and twelve, which equals 144! 

That's what you'd call gross!

Sure.  Two other days of the year are Gross Days.  June Twenty-Fourth and August Eighteenth, but today's the most special Gross Day, because today's Gross Day is a perfect square.  Twelve times Twelve.  How the heck right about that?!

I feel like I should celebrate somehow.  Maybe by ordering a gross of matchbox cars from Oriental Trading Company and holding a Gross Grand Prix!  Wouldn't that be fun?

Hey.  I'll see ya tomorrow, Big People!  It won't be Gross Day anymore, but it'll still be fun!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment