Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Zootin' Tootin' Wild West Zodeo Show

Um, I'm not sure Zodeo life is for me. I like the hat, though!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you! And Happy December!

Well, ya know, I got the idea in my head to make myself the star of my very own Zootin' Tootin' Wild West Zodeo Show.  I got the idea from lookin' at that saddle on a sawhorse at the dang ol' Texas Roadhouse one day, but then finally decided to get me a plaid flannel shirt and five-gallon hat and just do this thing.

I decided I'd race my stick-horse around garbage cans, since I don't have a real horse to race around barrels.  Rozzie was my Zodeo clown.

As it turns out, Rozzie is not a very cooperative Zodeo clown.  She'd rather be the star of the show.  She doesn't give a zoot about ridin' the stick-horse, and she won't let me ride her around like a pony (she NEVER did, even when I was a BABY!) and she's no good at bein' a Zodeo clown.

Good thing I have Sabretooth as a great pal, though.  He's a good Zodeo clown!

Back to Rozzie, though.  I thought maybe she'd be a good concession vendor, but she ate all the concessions.  I thought she'd be excellent at sellin' T-shirts, but she said her experience wearin' a T-shirt after her surgery this spring was enough foolin' with T-shirts for her for a lifetime.  I figured then, she could be the ticket-taker and work at the box office, but again, no.  She claims her lack of thumbs prevents her from being effective in the box office.

Whatever.  I've seen her play Candy Crush Saga on the iPad using nothing but her nose, and the Zodeo box office is all touch-screen technology, so I think Rozzie's fulla poop.

It isn't that she doesn't wanna be included, though.  She wants to be the STAR of the Zodeo.  The ONLY star of the Zodeo.  She said she "didn't reckon this Zodeo's big enough for the both of us!" and ever since then, it's been a constant battle between right (me) and wrong (Rozzie).

I honestly think that I'd be better served to sell Rozzie my shares of the Zootin' Tootin' Wild West Zodeo Show, let her be the star, and I can movealong to something less work-intensive, anyways.  You wouldn't know it to look at 'em, but stick horses are a lot of upkeep.

Hey, enough of my tale of Zoe woe.  I'll  letchya get on with your day.  I love ya lots, Big People, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment