Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

I LOST MY FIRST TOOTH!

I look like Jack O. Lantern kinda!
Happy Wednesday to ya!

Friends, I have big news!  Last night, my tooth finally came out!

I didn't plan on my tooth comin' out.  I'd spent the day at my Grandma Blake's.  I ate meatloaf and potatoes and had THREE desserts and had just gotten home and was sittin' in the chair with Mommy, enjoyin' some Bug Art and Toca Band on the dang ol' iPad, when I mentioned casually to Mommy that my tooth was pretty loose.

She told me to have Daddy look at it.

Friends, my Daddy's a dentist.  That can only mean one thing.  They were gonna use tools to yank out my tooth right the heck before bed!  So I got super-nervous.

Mommy gave Daddy one of her cotton squares for doin' her nails, though, and Daddy said all he was gonna do is look at my tooth and see if it would dance.  This sounded just ridiculous enough to be benign... after a few minutes of persuasion on the part of my parents.

So I let Daddy make my tooth dance, and it just danced right outta my mouth, easy-peasy like!  My tooth right behind it has grown up pretty fast over the last few weeks, and there's hardly a hole where the baby tooth was.  It's a heck of a lot easier to brush my new tooth now!  And, it was gettin' pretty bothersome, havin' to nurse that loose tooth.  All's I had to deal with was a lot of anxiety on my part, a little POP! when the tooth danced out, and a wee bit of bleeding.  But Daddy says I have excellent clotting time.  This morning, I am right as rain again, except now, I am two quarters richer, and I have a brand new tooth to take care of!

Friends, I'm gonna go bask in the glow of this monumental moment.  I'll see ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment