Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2016

It Ain't Easy Bein' Me...

...But it ain't that hard, either, Friends!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

Well, ya know, I make it look easy, but it is NOT easy to be me.  There are a lotta things I wanna be able to do, and I think I oughtta be able to do 'em, but as it turns out, quite often, I'm too little.

Cookin' my own food, driving, using the 'good scissors.'  That type of thing.

Also, I hafta go to bed earlier than my Big People most of the time.  It is NOT easy to be the first one to hafta leave a party!

But do you wanna know a secret, Friends? 

It isn't really that hard to be me, either.  I've got a good handle on my day-to-day things I've gotta do.  I know where my corners are.  As long as I'm courteous and smiley and I make an effort in good faith to be a good person every day, I'm golden.

I feel like I'm given just about what I can handle, when it comes to bein' me.  It's challenging enough so I don't get blobby and complacent, but it's easy enough so I don't throw my hands in the air and say I give up. 

I hope you feel the same way about yourself, Friends.  I sure love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow! 

Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment