Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

For Better or Worse

Oh, you know.  I'm just thinkin' about the Future...
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to you, I think!

Well, for better or worse, today's the big day!  I hope everything turns out okay.  I really do.  We're all in the same boat in the end, Big People.  We are.  Let's keep it motorin' along.

I am a brightsides kind of girl, so I'm gonna focus on the bright side of today bein' today.  One of the bright sides is that the robo-calls and mean commercials get to take a break for a while.  Another of the bright sides is that I'm pretty sure all the Big People will go back to talking about things that are actually interesting, insteadda all politics, all the time. 

It's my hope that we can all get back to bein' super-friendly to each other, just like we all were on Halloween.  That was a great night, Big People.  I'm STILL talkin' about it!  Not even because I got candy!

Big People Friends, I love ya lots, no matter how ya vote today.  I guarantee that I don't agree with everything all of you think, say, or do, but I don't think you're idiots or monsters or any of those awful names I've heard you all calling each other, these last few months.  Please stop the madness and let's all be good to one another, starting right now, mmmkay?

Santa's watching all of you!  And so am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment