Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

I Had a GREAT Time!

Yep.  As far as Halloween goes, I nailed it!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Tuesday to you!

Well, as you know, last night was Halloween Night.  I've been lookin' forward to this for AGES, and as it turns out, it was just as much fun as I thought it would be!

I walked the wild streets of Genesee, and as it turns out, those wild streets are really, really friendly!  What I really enjoyed was how friendly everybody was!

There were some houses that really went all-out with the decorating, and it was great!  There was one that even spooked me a little bit, but it was lotsa fun, because it's fun to be spooked on Halloween!

I think the only thing I'd change about Halloween and trickertreatin' is that maybe next year, I'll figure out a way to work a battery-operated space heater into my costume.  It got a little chilly on my travels tonight.  Or!  Maybe I'll devise a costume that looks super-stylish, but is hiding battery-operated, self-warming layers!

Either way, my theme for next year's Halloween festivities will be thinkin' warm, bein' warm.  Who's with me?

Hey, Friends!  I have some serious candy to eat, so I'll see ya tomorrow!  Be good!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment