Pages

Monday, November 21, 2016

Happy 95th Birthday, Texas Hot!

Have a happy ninety-fifth birthday, Texas Hot!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday to you!

Well, if ya know me, you know I'm a Little Kid who appreciates great food, and one place I go where I know I can count on eatin' great food is the Texas Hot in Downtown Wellsville! 

I've been eatin' at the Texas Hot in Downtown Wellsville since I was a baby.  They know me there.  The place feels like Home, except with really delicious food to eat!

The first real food I got to eat at the Texas Hot was a big, fancy disha red jello with whipped cream on top!  Now, I get me a grilled cheese sandwich with a tomato slice on the side, and either Pepsi or chocolate milk (the large size, Toots!).  This is my current favorite, although their cheeseburgers are to die for, as well! 

And for you Big People, you really gotta have a Texas Hot with or without onions.  It's a classic for a good reason!

And today, this magical place turns NINETY-FIVE!  How the heck right about that?!

Here's to many happy, happy returns, Texas Hot!  I love ya so much!

I'll see everybody tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment