Pages

Monday, November 7, 2016

Think Happy Be Happy!

Lemme give ya a big bug, Big People!  It's all gonna be okay!
Hiya, Friends!

Well, ya know, I like to be upbeat and positive.

Sometimes this is easier said than done.  Especially on Mondays and especially during times such as those we've been experiencing as of late.

In times like these, I hafta be aggressively positive, you know?  Otherwise, I'll give in to the roiling murk of despair.

When aggressive positivity doesn't come easy to me, I hafta fake it 'til I make it.  I hafta Think Happy so I can Be Happy.  It's tough, Friends.  Boyo boy, I know it's tough.  But don't let all the grouchy gobbeldeygook get to you.  Don't believe the negativity going around.  Don't feel like pasting a smile on your face and powering through makes ya weak or silly.  If ya don't like to be miserable, Friends, it's what you've gotta do.  Think happy, Be happy! 

Remember, I love ya lots.  I love the daylights right outta ya, and it's all gonna be okay!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment