Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Because I'm HAPPY!

Scrappy-n-Happy on this Saturday!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

Hey, have you ever heard the song "Happy?"  I betchya you have, and depending on the mood you were in when you heard it, it was either a great song or a pernicious earworm.  I get it.  I've come to learn that not EVERYBODY is as happy as I am.  In fact, even I'm not as happy as I am all the time. 

Thing of it is, when I'm happy and in a buoyant mood, the upbeat musics just make me feel even happier and buoyant.  And when I'm not, I don't get annoyed by the happy musics.  I feel a little better because I know that my bad mood isn't going to last forever.  Sometimes, even, the happy musics make the clouds lift.

It's all how ya wanna look at things, Big People!  I wanna look at 'em through a happy lens and dance to the happy musics, so that's what I'm gonna do today!

No matter what mood you're in today, I love ya lots!  Remember that!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment