Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving to You!

Give thanks for all the things that make ya smile... like ICE CREAM CONES!
Hiya, Big People! 

Hey. 

Today's Thanksgiving Day, and I'm plannin' on watching Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on the television, here in a little bit, and then goin' to Gramma's to have turkey and pie and an assortment of side dishes, but first, I wanted to drop in on ya and say Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope ya know it every day, but I'd better tell ya today, especially, since it's Thanksgiving, and all, when I give thanks for all the things that make me smile, you're on toppa my list, Big People.  Well, you and ice cream cones.  And cupcakes.  All those things, as well as you, Friends.  That's the toppa my list of things that make me smile that I'm thankful for. 

So have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Friends!  I love ya lots, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment