Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Karaoke Rhapsody

I see a little silhouetto of a man! Saramouche! Scaramouche!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

You know, sometimes things get pretty unhumorous around the Department of Humorous Healing at St. Laffalotatus- Mercy-Mercy Hospital, when we're running around, trying to keep all our patients' spirits lifted.  We do our best to stay upbeat ourselves, but sometimes, we all get hit with the whammie.

When the whammy happens in the Department, we take action.  We have a day for Departmental Decompression Activities.  Sometimes we go to a Velcro Wall, sometimes we do Lifesize Inflatable Sumo Suit Bowling, sometimes we race extremely slow go-karts. 

My favorite Departmental Decompression Activity, though, is when we go to Karaoke!  Now, none of us in the Department missed our calling to be great singers, but when we're at Karaoke, we can pretend we are, and we can laugh at ourselves.  It lifts us right out of the doldrums.

My favorite Karaoke song right now is when we all sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" together.  That song is a classic.  When I sing my solo Karaoke, I like "Total Eclipse of the Heart."  Singing big, melodramatic music is the BEST for combating the doldrums we sometimes fall into in the Department of Humorous Healing.

You oughtta give it a try, Friends!  Sing loud!  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment