Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

What if the Pool IS the Floatie?!

Imagine a pool in a pool in a Pool!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Friday!

Hey, have you ever heard of an inflatable pool?

I'm on my second one.  Not because I popped my first inflatable pool, but because my first inflatable pool was my Mushroom Pool, which ended up bein' too small for me now, so I use it as a couch down in the gymnasium.

What?  I don't keep water in it!  It's fun to sit on an inflatable couch that used to be an inflatable pool!

Anyways, my new pool is so big I can swim in it, but it's small enough to fit on the gazebo.  It's the best of both worlds! But the thing that really gets me about the inflatable swimming pool is the big groupa possibilities it represents!

Why, for instance, since the pool is inflatable, it's possible that if I found an even larger inflatable pool, I could put my pool in the bigger inflatable pool, and put the pool within a pool into a big in-ground or above-ground pool.  Wouldn't it be epic to swim in an inflatable pool floating in another inflatable pool floating in a larger fixed-place pool?

No?

What if you were playing with an inflatable beach ball?

Still no?

I'm starting to think that I don't have much fun to look forward to when I grow up to be a Grownup, Big People!

Goodness!

I love ya lots, just the same, though!  I'll see ya tomorrow! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment