Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

My Friend Fozzie!

I just love this Fozzie fella, Friends!
Hiya, Friends!

You know, I love to travel, and I love to make new friends wherever I go.  But my favorite thing is traveling and meeting an established friend by chance while doing something I really, really love!

This recently happened, when I traveled to Lancaster to sleep in a caboose.  I met my friend Fozzie Bear, right at the motel!  And we went for a drive in his Classic Red Roadster.  He even let me drive. 

How about that?!

What I love most about Fozzie Bear is that he's funny, but even when he tells a clinker of a joke, which happens often, he doesn't let it get him down.  He doesn't let the failure define him.

I was already pretty excited to go on a road trip, but getting to see Fozzie and drive his Classic Red Roadster was just the icing on the roadtrip cupcake, Friends! 

I hope you have a friend that is as good to you as Fozzie Bear is to me!  I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment