Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Just a Reminder!

I hope you're gettin' ready to get ready for the Major Eatin' Holiday!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to you!

Hey.  Didja know that we're just a week and two days away from Thanksgiving?  I figured if you didn't know, I'd be a good person to tell ya.

We're just a week and two days away from Thanksgiving!  Can you believe it?  Why, it seems just like last week I was packing for my Wonderful Lakeside Vacation, and here we are, talkin' about THE major eatin' holiday of the year, and the last major holiday of the year before the big major holiday of the year, which of course is Christmas!

Are ya ready for Thanksgiving, Big People?  Do ya have all the ingredients for your recipes gathered, or if not, do you at least have your shopping list all made out?  Do ya have enough disposable dishes and foldin' chairs for your friends and family who are coming to your Thanksgiving feast?

Well, I think Thanksgiving is all about gettin' together with the people you love, not makin' a ton of extra work for yourself.  That's why I'm a strong advocate of disposable dinnerware for big family gatherings.  You can use washable dishes the rest of the year!

Friends, I know I've given you a lot to think about today, so I'm gonna just moonwalk on outta here to a Day of Play.  Playin' is serious business when you're four, which is what I am.  I'll see ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment