Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Wishin' on the Sun!

Anybody can wishupon the Sun.  It belongs to all of us!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, you know that song called "When You Wishupon A Star?"  I have my own thing I do.  I wishupon the Sun!  It's true!  And technically, I'm still wishin' upon a star, because I read on the World Wide Web that the Sun IS a star!  How about that?!

Anyway, when I wishupon the sun, this is what I wish:

When you wishupon the Sun,
You will have a lot of fun!
Even when the sky is gray,
The Sun shines through!

I like to imagine that instead of me singing it, a cute little cricket in a tophat is singing to me.  That just makes it all the more wonderful, wishin' upon the Sun.  

Or, if the cute little cricket doesn't show up, there's always a butterfly or two to sing to me.  Butterflies have BEAUTIFUL voices, Friends.  If you've never had the opportunity to hear butterflies sing, it's really a must-do before too awful long.  I highly recommend it!

I love ya, Friends!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment