Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Happy Flux Capacitor Day!

I'm gonna try inventin' a Mixer Time Machine!
Friends, as you know, today is November Fifth, Two-Thousand Fourteen. 

What's so special about today?  Well, it's the fifty-ninth anniversary of when Doctor Emmett Brown was hanging a clock in his bathroom and was standing up on the toilet in order to reach.  The porcelain was wet, he slipped, and hit his head, and when he came to, he had the idea for the FLUX CAPACITOR!!! 

Well, of COURSE you remember what the Flux Capacitor is!  It's the thing he put in the Delorean in 1985 to make his time machine!  It was a revolutionary idea! 

This is also the date to which Doctor Emmett Brown's friend Marty McFly traveled the night they were attacked by Libyan terrorists at Twin Pines Mall, later or earlier known as Lone Pine Mall. 

You remember about the Pines, don't you, Friends?  Old Man Peabody had that crazy idea about breeding pine trees?  That Old Man Peabody sure was crazy.  But I betchya he made a BUNDLE when he sold his land to the developer who built the mall!

Friends, you celebrate Flux Capacitor Day however you like.  I'm gonna do by inventin' a time machine inside a mixer.  I'm not sure what it's gonna do, but if it just makes sure I can go back in time far enough to enjoy a cake that I'd previously or subsequently eaten, well, that's good enough for me!

See ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love the heck right outta ya!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment