Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Veterans Day

Have a good Veterans Day, Veterans!
Hiya, Big People.  Hey.  Today's Veterans Day.

You know, Friends, it's no small deal, all the things that veterans have done for us.

It's true.  We take things for granted, because they're just what we get to do, but they're really a big deal.  Not everybody in the world can do these things, but we can, because our veterans have fought for us and some are still fighting.

You know.  We can be outside and expect to be safe.  We can expect to have enough food and clean water and not hafta depend on a warlord to dole out food and water to us.  We can pick whatever we wanna be when we grow up.  We can expect to be allowed to grow up.  If somebody wants to throw us in prison, they'd better have a good reason.  Boys and girls can expect to be able to go to school.

All the good things that we have that we take for granted sometimes, we have because of the brave men and women who leave their own families and their own safety and go to dangerous parts of the world to keep fighting for our freedom. 

Today, I wanna say "Thank You" to all the Veterans I know, and all the Veterans I don't know, and I hope you'll join me, Friends. 

Veterans, on this Veterans Day and Every Day, please accept my heartfelt Thank You.  Big Zoe hugs to you! 

I'll see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment