Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

I Am A Little Kid Ambassador in a Big People World!

I hafta remember who I represent!
Hiya, Big People!

Well, you know, people often comment on what a good little girl I am when I'm out in public, among the Big People, and I really try to be, but it isn't just so that I get to go out in public again. 

No.  You see, I am a Little Kid Ambassador.  That means that when I'm out and about, I represent my People: the Little Kids.  I'm here to show Little Kids and Big People alike that we can all coexist in shopping and eating establishments peacefully.

Sometimes, it's easier than others.  Sometimes, other Little Kids kinda get the Big People all stirred up by yellin' and screamin' and throwin' stuff around.  Boyo boy, Friends.  It sure makes my job harder, when I walk into a place and another Little Kid is already warmin' up the Big People crowd to be nice-n-frosty and all side-eye-y to us Little Kids. 

I understand that sometimes, as a Little Kid, you feel that your only way to let out what you're feeling is to have a good spazz, but it's unfortunate when it happens when you're Out-n-About with your Big People.  You know what I mean?

I've had a couple instances of spazzing out in public, myself.  Even Homer nodded, after all.  Even your pal Zoe has her moments.

But I try to keep 'em few and far between.  I do.  Because I hafta remember who I represent when I'm in the Land of the Big People.  I'm tryin' to show you Big People that Little Kids are pretty awesome people, too, and we can behave ourselves most of the time.  We really can. 

That's how I see my job as a Little Kid Ambassador to the Land of the Big People, Big People.  It's very important to me that our tribes can get along together.  You know, like you and I get along together, Friends!

Hey, I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, Friends.  I love ya a lot, even if you're spazzing out or if I'm spazzing out.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment