Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Thanksgiving Eating Training

I might eat so much I just pop, though.  That wouldn't be good.
Hiya, Friends!  How's your Wednesday going today? 

Well ya know, Thanksgiving is only eight days away now.  We've all got to do our part to get all preparated, you know?  I'm doing my part by practicing eating.  My plan for the days between now and Next Thursday is to eat just a little bit more at each meal. 

I mean, Thanksgiving isn't just another supper.  No.  If a regular supper is like a 5K, then Thanksgiving Dinner is like the Ironman Triathlon of Eating Events.  You can't just go into it untrained and unprepared, or you'll get hurt.  And if ya don't build up your stamina, you could find yourself getting through the eating portion of Thanksgiving, but then you end up fallin' asleep on the floor because you couldn't make it to the couch to fall asleep on because you ate too much. 

By rights, I probably shoulda started my Thanksgiving Eating Training a coupla months ago.  Now that we've arrived at Crunch Time, I realize I overestimated my abilities while underestimating Thanksgiving Dinner. 

Things next Thursday could get pretty interesting in my vicinity, Friends.  They just could.

Well!  My alarm says it's time for me to eat some more.  Friends, I'll be seein' ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment