Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hiya, Friends! Zoë Here!


Hiya, Friends!  Zoë here!  How are you doing?  Mommy finally let me have a real blog over here on AprilBee.com, so I'm really excited about that!  The thing is, she won't let me have my own email account, so everything's going to look like she's writing, but I want you to know that I'm the one in charge of this train!  I'm also in charge of the "Shop With ZoeBee" Blog here at AprilBee.com.  But I know not everybody's into shopping or shopping for stuff for little people like me, so I'm not going to clutter up this Zlog with that stuff, and I'm going to stay on task with that one, and give my baby stuff review.  How does that sound?



You might be familiar with my work over on FaceBook, with "The Daily Zoe" and all my pictures every day.  And don't worry about a thing!  I'm going to keep doing "The Daily Zoe" over on the FaceBook.  That's not going to change.  But I'm also going to start keeping in touch here, as well!  This Zlog is going to feature less pictures, more thoughts.  There might be some overlap in my content between my FaceBook feature and this Zlog, but they're two different things, so hopefully none of us gets bored.  And also, some of my friends in real-life don't have or don't want to be on FaceBook, and I'd like to keep in touch with them, too, without making them hafta go on FaceBook.  I understand it's not for everyone.  But for those of you who are reading this AND are on FaceBook, you now have choices!  Either, or, or both!!!  How about that? 

If you're not familiar with "The Daily Zoe" over on FaceBook, let me introduce myself.  My name's Zoë.  I'm a year old.  I like spending time with my best friend Rozzie, playing my drum, driving my Pink Jeep, working on Jumperoo Farm, watching the Buffalo Sabres, going to The Texas Hot in Downtown Wellsville, and also working to better the condition of the Little Giraffes of the Wild Steppes of North Bingham.  That, I feel, is really my life's work, helping the Little Giraffes.


Also, I want to let you know how to pronounce my real name, and how to pronounce the name of my Zlogs.  Mmmmmkay.  My name, which is Zoë, and is usually spelled with an umlaut over the "e," but not always, because it's a pain in the pooper to find the keystrokes for it on some computers, rhymes with "WHEEEEEEEEE!"  But I have nicknames.  One of them is "Zo," which rhymes with "Joe."  And that's how you should pronounce "The Daily Zoe."  So it Rhymes with Joe.  It's not a big deal, though if you make it rhyme with "Wheeeee!" like my real name does.  I just wanted you to be able to hear both of them in your head.  How's that?  Are we all good?  I sure hope so!

Mmmkay, Big People.  I'm really excited about this new venture.  I sure hope you like it.  This is really exciting.  So I'll be looking forward to meeting up with you on here again!  Like the title says, I'm daily!  So I'm going to do my best to stick right to that!  Right now, though, I've got to go to Walking Practice.   Catchya Later, Big People!  Remember, Zoë loves you!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment