Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Circumstances Beyond My Control

I'm not going away forever!  I'm just havin' Internet Problems!
Hiya, Friends!  Hey.  Due to circumstances beyond my control, I'm going on a vacation from the Internet.  Our Satellite modem has met an untimely end.  At the worst, I think I'll be gone for a week.  If Mommy and Daddy can't find an alternate means of Interwebbing our house, there'll be someone out here on Monday the Seventh to fix the equipment. 

I just wanted you to know there was a reason you might hear from me over the next few days.  I didn't wantchya thinkin' I've flaked out on my Web Log again.  I'm not gonna do that! 

Guess I'd better take up a new hobby for the next few days!
I just wish things worked the way they were supposed to, and companies provided prompt repair services.
Okay, Friends!  I love ya!  And I'll have a lot to ketchup with ya, when we get this situation straightened out!  See you soon!  Muah!


No comments:

Post a Comment